Unity Temple Unitarian Universalist Congregation is looking for a full-time Director of Finance & Administration, who will manage the administrative and financial matters of the congregation in collaboration with church leadership and board officers. This person will participate on and advise the Executive Team and advise governing board on a wide range of financial matters at both the strategic and operational levels including the operational budget and stewardship planning. They will also oversee and adjust processes and operations as necessary to ensure efficient and effective implementation and creation of policies and procedures, as well as supervise some other staff members.
● Organization and Planning: Organize and oversee people, funding, materials, and support to accomplish multiple, concurrent goals and activities. Project management and excellent organizational skills
● Vision and Purpose: Commitment to and knowledge of Unitarian Universalist Principles, values, history and worship.
● Trust and Integrity: Is widely trusted to keep confidences, admit errors, and adhere to a transparent set of personal and professional values that are congruent with the ministry of the congregation
● Conflict Management: Recognize and resolve conflicts effectively, applying principles of active listening, collaboration, and equity for both congregants and staff
● Proficiencies: Working knowledge of business and church related software (Google Drive. Constant Contact and Realm or other church database software). Must have excellent project management and professional communication skills. Working knowledge of HR and accounting practices.
You can find out more information about the position at https://unitytemple.org/job-postings/. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Director of Finance & Administration” in the subject line.